[mk_page_section padding_top=”50″ sidebar=”sidebar-1″]
- Aircraft availability 24 hours per day, seven days a week
- Dash-8 100 accommodates 37 passengers
- Dash-8 300 accommodates 50 passengers
- Specialized service suited to your needs
[/mk_custom_list][mk_divider style=”thin_solid” thin_single_color=”#d8d8d8″ margin_top=”1″][mk_fancy_title color=”#262626″ size=”20″ font_weight=”bold” font_family=”none” el_class=”title-spc”]Dash 8-300:[/mk_fancy_title]
The Dash 8-300 is an expanded version of the popular Dash 8-100. It is capable of carrying up to 50 passengers in pressurized comfort.
This very popular regional airliner is able to operate from unprepared northern airstrips while offering passengers the highest level of onboard amenities.
These amenities include stand-up headroom, onboard washroom, galley and a flight attendant.
- Manufacturer: De Havilland
- Canada Type: Twin engine turboprop
- Speed: 330 mph
- Range: 1,200 nm
- Ceiling: 25,000 ft
- Runway Required: 3,500 ft
- Gross Weight: 43,000 lbs
- Passengers: 50
- Maximum Payload: 12,000lbs
- Cargo Bin: 2200lbs
Hawkair operates DHC-8 Series 100 Aircraft – highly efficient, passenger friendly aircraft that seat 37 passengers.
We offer complimentary in-flight service (soft drinks, coffee or tea and a snack).
Especially when traveling with children, it is nice to know that there is a lavatory on board.