Most Hawkair Fares Can Be Booked Online (For Exceptions Click Here)
|Save up to*||50%||70%|
|Standby one-flight prior||$0||$25||$50|
|Refundable||Yes||Not permitted||Not permitted|
|Check-in Baggage Allowance||50 lbs.||50 lbs.||50 lbs.|
*Potential savings off the fully unrestricted “Y” fare
- All fares displayed on the website are subject to change until the purchase and approval of the reservations has been received and completed by Hawkair.
- Fare display on website: On our website you will always find the lowest available fare and the full fare displayed for each available flight.
- Fares displayed include all fees, taxes and surcharges as follows:
- Air Transportation Charge: Base fare, $18 NavCanada surcharge and $3 Insurance surcharge
- Air Travellers Security Charge (ATSC)
- Airport Improvement Fee (AIF)
- When there are seat sale prices available it will show the seat sale fare, lowest regular fare and full fare. Tickets booked in Value Fare (sale fares) are non-refundable/changeable with a charge of $ 50.00 (+GST) per direction plus possible upgrades and Endorsable (Name change) with a charge of $50.00 (plus GST). If booked and cancelled in the same booking day these fares are refundable. Tickets booked in Flex Fare (restricted fares) are non-refundable/changeable with a charge of $ 25.00 (+GST) per direction plus possible upgrades and Endorsable (Name change) with a charge of $25.00 (plus GST). If booked and cancelled in the same booking day these fares are refundable.
- Tickets booked in Freedom Fare (unrestricted fare) are refundable/changeable/endorsable at no extra charge. Fares are changeable and cancellable up to 2 hours prior to flight time. Applicable fees and difference in fare will apply, per person. Priority boarding priviledges.
If cancelled, the remainder of the fare (after applicable change fees) will be transferred to a Hawkair credit file for future flights. Credit files are valid for one year from the date the original booking was created and are in the same name as the reservation. Credit files will need to be redeemed through our Reservations Department. At this time we are unable to accept credit file payments online.
- Hawkair has no minimum or maximum stay-over requirements.
- Fares are quoted on a one-way basis and are subject to change without notice. Seats at the lowest fare are limited and may not be available on all flights.
- Please note that all changes and cancellations to a confirmed itinerary must be made through our Reservations Department at (250) 635-4295 within Terrace or toll free at either 1-866-HAWKAIR or 1-800-487-1216 for other calling areas.
- Guests who miss a flight(s) forfeit the fare paid.
- For more information please see Hawkair's Domestic Tariff Manual.
Fares Not Bookable Online
Please call our friendly reservations staff to book any of the fares below.
Our Reservations Department (toll free call: 1-800 487-1216) is open 7.30 am to 6 pm Monday - Friday and 9 am to 5 pm Saturdays, Sundays and statutory holidays
Children ages 2-11 years can be booked at a discount fare. Proof of age and ID required. This fare is subject to availability.
A charge of $40 one-way applies to children ages 5 to 11 years that travel unaccompanied by an adult. We require proof of age and information about drop-off and pick-up in an Unaccompanied Minor Form.
Infants under the age of 2 years travel at no charge on the lap on an adult. Proof of age and ID required.
- Youth Fare
Youth ages 12 to 18 years can be booked at a discount fare. Proof of age and ID required. This fare is subject to availability.
Students with a valid Student ID can be booked at a discount fare. It applies to students ages 19+. This fare is subject to availability.
Passengers ages 55 years and over can be booked at our seniors fare. Proof of age and ID required. This fare must be booked a minimum of 7 days prior to departure and is subject to availability.
Medical Fares are special fares, they do not require advance booking, allow change of travel dates without change fee, are refundable and can be booked for an open return. We require a TAP form or doctor's letter.
Bereavement Fares are special fares. They do not require advance booking, allow change of travel dates without change fee, are refundable, name changes are not allowed. We require information of the deceased relationships to passenger/ funeral home name, address and telephone number or a copy of the death certificate. Applicable for immediate family (spouses, parents, children, mother and father in-laws, daughter and son in-laws, grandparents and grandchildren, uncles, aunts, nephews and nieces).
Compassionate Fares are special fares. They do not require advance booking, allow change of travel dates without change fee, are refundable, name changes are not allowed. Applicable for immediate family (spouses, parents, children, mother and father in-laws, daughter and son in-laws, grandparents and grandchildren, uncles, aunts, nephews and nieces). We require information re: patient, relationship to passenger, hospital name and telephone number.
Group Fares are special fares. They are available for 10 or more passengers traveling at least one segment together. They are non-refundable, change fees and upgrade fees apply, name changes are free. To inquire about a Group Fare please complete our Group Booking Request Form